Db offers league play for players of all levels, ages, and abilities. All USTA leagues are available including 2.5 through 5.0 teams, mixed teams, combo teams, eighteen plus teams, forty plus teams, and senior teams. The USTA coordinator for db, Susie Finfrock, and co-coordinator Jenn Kiousis set up and place players on teams. Please contact Susie Finfrock or Jenn Kiousis if you are interested in playing on one of the teams.
Susie (352) 316-6991
Jenn Kiousis (352) 514-4669
Additionally Ladie's Day League tennis is available at db and is run through the Gainesville Ocala Women's Tennis League (GOWTL). The season runs from September through April and includes a year end banquet. The teams include the following levels:
- 2.5: Matches are played on Fridays.
- 3.0: Matches are played on Wednesdays.
- 3.5: Matches are played on Thursdays. Two teams are available.
- 4.0: Matches are played on Tuesdays. Two teams are available.
- 4.5/5.0: Matches are played on Tuesdays or Fridays.
Please contact the Adult Tennis Coordinator Don Blair at (352) 514-1009 if you are interested in playing on a day league team or have any questions.
- USTA Team Tennis
- USTA Sanctioned Tournaments